Friday, April 29, 2016

Favorite Things

{Thin Mints cookies, Marshalls journal, Marshalls teacup, 

Chocolate and coffee in a candle?! Yes, and it's the best thing ever. Every time I burn this Frostbeard candle it makes my apartment smell like a bakery. I used this little candle so much that I already ran out. I have several other Frostbeard candles, so when they run out I'm getting this one again. It's that good. 

In March, I got a starter kit from Young Living that came with eleven essential oils and a teardrop-shaped diffuser and I've used the oils every single day since I first got it in the mail. I like to put lavender, frankincense, purification, and peppermint in the diffuser to make my room smell good. I put some drops of lavender on my hands before I go to sleep. I use panaway on my muscles when I work out too hard. I use stress away when I'm feeling anxious. There are so many ways to use these oils and I love it!

 A few fun links:

 7 hair confessions I hide from my stylists (so true!)

 A guide to mixing fashion and fandom

 How to avoid social media burnout

 Bookstagram hashtags

If you're thinking about going vegan, here's what to know

 How to throw a dinner party like a real adult

 Another reason why I love The Met (need to check this out!)

 10 handmade Mother's Day gifts

 A Beautiful Mess shared some of their favorite podcasts

 Home decor items from around the world

 5 blog photo mistakes I've made



What's your favorite candle?
Have you used essential oils? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover