Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Outfit: Ombre Layers

Much like my sweater, the trees are a beautiful ombre at the moment. The leaves are shifting from green to yellow to orange and it's absolutely mesmerizing. Apparently, right now where I live it's the peak time for fall foliage, so I'm admiring the view while I can before the trees go bare. 

On a random note, last week I got myelf a Fitbit Charge in order to take control of my health and well-being. It monitors my sleep, steps, calories burned, minutes active, exercise, and more. On the app, you can add in what you've eaten, how much water you drank, and see how well you sleep (apparently, I'm a very restless sleeper). So far I really love it! Since 10k steps is a lot for me, my daily goal is 6k and I've hit that goal almost every day so far. So here's to healthy changes!
Jacket: Target | Cardigan: Modcloth | Shirt: old | Short Necklace: gift 
Long necklace: Bella's Boutique | Jeans: Hollister | Flats: Charming Charlie

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover