Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Outfit: Snap. Click. Selfie! (with QTee)


I'm not a professional photographer, but I love photography. I could browse Instagram for hours, especially the #newyork_instagram tag and the #bookstagram tag. QTee asked if I wanted to review a shirt and when I saw this cute camera tee I couldn't resist. 

The best thing about QTee is that everything is customizable: you can change the color of the fabric and you can change the colors on the design or wording. Since I'm not a fan of white shirts (messy eater here!), I picked a dark gray tee and changed the colors to go from light purple to blue to teal. Customizing is free, so you can change anything on the site to be however you want! Genius, right?QTee has a ton (literally) of graphic tees, shoes, sweatpants, hats, totes, and more, and it's ALL customizable. 

Cardigan: Target | Tee: ℅ QTee | Jeans: American Eagle | Flats: Aeropostale
Watch: ℅ Jord | Gold Bangle: Bauble Bar | Rebel Bangle: Ban.do

What's your favorite Instagram tag?
Would you try QTee?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover