Friday, March 13, 2015

Rocksbox Jewelry

**I was given three months of Rocksbox for free. All opinions are my own.**

Pretty jewelry customized for you and sent straight to your doorstep? Count me in! If you haven't heard of Rocksbox, it's a subscription box where you take a quiz so Rocksbox knows your jewelry taste and sends you jewelry to rent for $19. You're sent designer jewelry that you can keep for as long as you like. When you want to try something new, you simply send it all back and get three new pieces to wear. If there's anything that you want to keep forever, you can buy it at a discounted price. 

Use code "moptopxoxo" to get your first box free!

Urban Gem's Crystal Lever Earrings
These earrings are gorgeous and glamorous! They sparkle and catch the light so beautifully and they don't feel heavy at all. I've been debating whether or not I should keep them, but even at the $48 Insiders' Price (regular $60) they're a bit over my budget. 

House of Harlow 1960 Thin Arrow Bangle 
I like bangles, but I don't wear them regularly because they can be annoying when typing all day. This House of Harlow 1960 bangle is lovely and textured and goes with everything. It's $54 regular and $43 Insiders' Price. It's pretty, but I wouldn't get much wear out of it.

Perry Street's Adrianna Necklace
This necklace is so pretty and sparkly! It pairs very well with the Urban Gem earrings and makes me wish I had somewhere fancy to go. Normally I love long necklaces, but I wish it was shorter, but there's only one clasp. It's $64 regular and $51 Insiders' Price. 

Have you tried Rocksbox?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I hadn't heard about this before. I love House of Harlow jewelry so it's nice to know that you're getting high quality pieces in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still never tried Rocksbox but I really like the idea of it! I'm worried I would keep everything every single time. haha! I love all 3 pieces they sent you, but like you said they are probably out of my price range too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will surely check the box out, the nec klac e stole my heart

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard from Rocksbox but the pieces you wear are beautiful!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara! The necklace is so pretty!! You look great! How is work doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Its like continuous shopping haha. That bracelet is so pretty, I love the necklace too...and the earrings. OK I love it all haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this one another blog and I think it's such a great concept! I love the cute necklace you got :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are stunning! I'd definitely be tempted to keep them!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am currently awaiting my first Rockbox, so excited to see what I am getting.. Love your earrings..they are absolutely beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm digging rocksbox myself! It's not something I probably would've invested in on my own but I really love the concept!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exactly! I kind of wish I was buying the jewelry instead of renting it, but I still like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully I'll find something similar for cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! It's a fun subscription box! If you want to try it out, use code moptopxoxo to get one box free and then cancel your subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elba! Thanks! It's such a fun subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was worried I would want to keep it all too, but the prices are too steep for me sadly! You should try it! Use code "moptopxoxo" for one month free and then you can cancel it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a fun subscription, though I wish I was buying the jewelry outright instead of renting it! I don't want to give it back!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover