Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Outfit: Magical

When I saw this top, I had to get it! "Magical" reminds me of one of my favorite things: the whole fantasy genre. I watch fantasy TV shows and movies; I read fantasy books. If something has magical elements, then it's likely I'll love it. Fantasy took hold of me from a young age and has never let go.

Also, since my hair was a little oily, I tried a double braid -- a French braid with a regular braid. It was easy to do and kept my hair out of my face. When it's unbearably hot in the summer, this will be one of my go-to styles!
Cardigan: Target | Top: American Eagle | Jeans: Hollister 
Scarf: Forever 21 {similar} | Boots: DSW | Rings: American Eagle


What's your favorite book, TV and/or movie genre?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg
Free Gift of stylish black frame with purchase of any RX Eyewear!

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty in the braid!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cookbook Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that top! You look adorable.

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your hair like this! It's so gorgeous. Such a fun scarf too!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear my hair often in the same hairstyle and I understand that you felt the urgent desire to own this great shirt!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look ridiculous in braids but you look DARLING!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair look. The scarf and nails are so pretty! I think I told you that on twitter ;) whats the name of that nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! It's Maybelline Color Show in Pacific Blues. It's limited edition, so you might want to snap it up if you find it. I got mine in CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love this look, especially your scarf!


    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover