I love seeing people's "What In My Bag" posts. Every person carries around such a different assortment of things, and it really showcases what their favorite products are for daily life. Some people carry a camera, five different lipsticks, a book (or two), and a notepad, while others carry nothing but a phone, credit card, and lip balm.
In case you're interested, here's what I bring to school!
- iPod Touch
- Samsung Phone
- City College I.D.
- Credit Card & License & Metrocard (not pictured)
- Glasses Cleaner
- iPhone / iPod Case (free from Sephora)
- Business Card Holder (DIY with washi tape)
- Keys & Key fob & Lego Hermione (from Legoland in Florida)
- Water Bottle
- Notebooks (for class)
- Smaller Notebook (if inspiration strikes) (from Staples)
- Bic Round Stic Grip Ballpoint Pen (my fave kind of pen!)
- Small Bottle of Chewable Pain Relievers
- I'm OK! Mini First Aid Kit (from The Container Store)
- Also: Tissue Packet & A Novel
What do you keep in your bag?